- You've chosen where you're garden goes
- Prepare the soil. Dig it well adding compost and nutrients as required.
- You've ordered your garden and it's safely arrived.
- Carefully lay out your garden design and pin it to the ground with pins supplied and set out your plants according to the matching letters/numbers
- Garden planted with a good layer of mulch laid down
- Time to enjoy
Ready Garden. Made to order, designed and delivered
READY GARDEN is a new and exciting way to have a designed garden delivered to your door. Simply 'Plant by Numbers' how easy can it get?
We created READY GARDENS when we realised that so many home owners were struggling to achieve a garden they felt proud of. The good news is that achieving a beautiful garden is easier than you think.
Simply choose the garden style that appeals from the appropriate collection for sunny or shady garden , select the width and length from the drop down box and then let READY GARDEN do the hard work.
Follow your fingers as you click your way to the garden that will create hours of pleasure without the costly hit and miss approach to selecting plants, because the hard work has been done for you.
Our landscape designer Vicki Rule, of Garden Mentors, has designed and supplied plants to major lifestyle villages, as well as having designed over 300 local private gardens. She has featured in Commercial Horticulture Magazine, Bay of Plenty Times Indulge Magazine, featured gardens in the Bay of Plenty Garden and Art Festival, and given talks to Garden Groups. She is also proud to be awarded Best of Houzz—Design Award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.